The second round of patch notes has been posted on the official New World website.
The patch notes can be found on the New Worlds website here.
Here's a summary of what's included in the patch notes linked above:
- We adjusted the Influence Growth Rates over time so that turning a territory into a conflict still requires a significant amount of effort:
- Significantly reduced Influence growth over time for attacking factions. This is due to a bug we detected that growth multiplied much faster than planned over time.
- Removed influence decline over time for defending factions.
GENERAL BUG FIXING:
- Fixed an issue where players could respawn as a corpse.
- Fixed an issue where the Level 3 Treasure Chest could not defend itself when hooked.
- Fixed various localization and text field issues.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being kicked, suspended, banned or removed from the game by Easy Anti-Cheat receiving unclear communication. Additional messages have been added to help players better understand the penalty received.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in territory influence to reset after invasion.
- Fixed an issue where players attempting to take a split amount of stacked items from another settlement within their faction were charged the total cost of the items in the stack.
- Fixed a crash caused by a player targeting another player with a healing effect at the exact moment they were traveling fast or teleported.
- Fixed an issue that reduced the variety and potential amount of loot from game modes and chests in the game world.
- Fixed an issue where some crafting bonuses were not providing the minimum intended values.
- Fixed an issue where overfilled items in your Vault were moved to another territory.
- Fixed an issue where petting Barkimedes caused the camera to shake.
- Fixed a bug where the Ice Pylon ability was not recharging properly.
- Fixed an issue where the billing warehouse could become massively overloaded with expired contracts.
- Fixed an issue where player movement could get stuck after logging overload.
- Fixed an issue where there were not enough chests in the Hapless Homestead to meet the requirements of the faction's quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to randomly teleport.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to disappear if standing still while holding the camp tower blueprint.
- Fixed a visual bug that caused repeating turrets to appear as if they were firing projectiles at an angle that did not align with the turret.
- Fixed various game crashes.
- Fixed a bug that caused Marshjaw to respawn slower than intended in the Flatfish Fishery.
- Fixed an issue that caused some bears to respawn faster than intended.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in twice the number of Boars to spawn in POI Boarsholm in Restless Shores.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be prompted to purchase an item they previously started the unlock process in the in-game store when attempting to unlock another item immediately afterwards.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Skins Shop previews to not function properly when the player is actively wielding a weapon.
- Fixed a bug where the Righteous Guardian armor skin would not change color during war.
- Fixed a bug where Rune Bear's armor skin did not change color during War.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in incorrect poses when previewing items in the Store.
TrevzorFTW commented on the forums when they expect the patch to hit the servers.
For clarification, this is probably centered on the Pacific time zone and translates to 12:00 CET.