New World recently announced patch 1.0.4. You can read the full update notes here. This update focuses on fixing some top priority issues, including some war issues. Some of the more noteworthy fixes include an AoE magic exploit, an issue preventing players from adequately increasing the faction token limit, and the first steps in resolving indestructible problems that players experience. With this update, information is released regarding the reopening of player transfers and the final PvPvE mode, Outpost Rush. After the update 1.0.4 downtime that will be rolled out on October 27 as follows:
Update 1.0.4 New World will be released for the Central Europe, US East, South America, and South East AP regions at 22:00 PT (5AM UTC) on October 27. US West will start on October 27 at 23:00 PT (6AM UTC.
After the downtime ends, server transfers will be re-enabled for the US West at 2:00 am Polish time (9:00 am UTC). After confirming that there are no problems with the US West, server transfers will be re-enabled for the rest of the regions at 2:00 p.m. Polish time (9:00 p.m. UTC).
Outpost Rush deployments will run according to the following schedule:
South America: 2:00 CEST (9:00 UTC) after the downtime in Version 1.0.4.
After confirming that South America Outpost Rush is running, the game mode will open for the following regions:
West US: 10:00 AM PT (5:00 PM UTC)
East US: 12:00 PT (7PM UTC)
AP Southeast: 14:00 PT (9PM UTC)
Central Europe: 19:00 PT (2AM UTC, 10/29)
Update 1.0.4 brings some general changes to the New World. Some of the more notable changes include:
War performance has been slightly improved, Everfall's starting location has been removed, a bug with housing tax and player reimbursement has been fixed, and the faction token limit has been increased by 50% for each faction level. This will bring the Faction token limit to:
- Level 1: 5,000 tokens, increased to 7,500
- Level 2: 10,000 tokens, increased to 15,000
- Level 3: 15,000 tokens, increased to 22,500
- Level 4: 25,000 tokens, increased to 37,500
- Level 5: 50,000 tokens, increased to 75,000
Along with the general fixes, Update 1.0.4 also fixes numerous bugs in the game, as well as some speculative fixes that include the following:
- Fixed a war exploit where players could use magic AoE effects to capture collection points without taking damage. This should be improved with the War and the Cabin of Life performance updates.
- Fixed several known causes of player insensitivity. This issue is a top priority for the New World team.
- Speculatively fixed an issue where players could get stuck after exiting Outpost Rush. It was a rare problem.
Complete information on the update to Update 1.0.4 can be found here.