We’re going to have an update today at 1am Pacific Time to resolve some outstanding issues. Servers will be unavailable for approximately ~4 hours at this time.
- Continued improvements on stability to mitigate server crashes
- Audio for text to speech volume now controlled by Master Volume
- If there are more than 1 world that meets the requirements for being a recommended world, then the user will be offered a random world from this list of worlds.
- Text to speech messages stop being read the moment the setting is turned off.
- Flickering fog will no longer be seen throughout Edengrove and Weaver’s Fen territories.
- The northern Point of Interest boundaries for the Crescent Window now update when the player cross them, allowing users to discover Inkwell Cave from all sides.
- Fishing will no longer cause crashes
- Time needed to receive new Tradeskill Community Missions now has increased
Thank you for your patience and understanding! -- Takyn