Keepers of the Spark
The Keepers of the Spark are a friendly, welcoming community, open to players from all walks of life. We intend to play the game to its fullest, doing some PvE, some PvP, Crafting, Gathering, Dungeons, Socialising, Roleplaying, and more.
We haven't yet determined which server we're going to be on, and there's no plans to create the company during the beta. We've got a Discord server set up that we're using to get organised before launch. The server that we play on will be determined when it becomes clear what our options are.
We're planning to take some territory as soon as possible at launch, and we've got intentions to be a large and successful company. If you want to be a part of that, we'd love to have you.
What we offer
The Keepers of the Spark intend to offer a friendly and welcoming community of like-minded gamers to have fun together and enjoy the game with a sense of community and a helpful group of people at your back.
- In-game and out-of-game events such as PvP nights, dungeon runs, social get togethers, roleplaying events, movie nights, and more.
- A friendly and helpful group of players to help you through every step of your game.
- A dedicated bunch of gamers who are driven to take at least one territory in the name of the Keepers at launch.
If this sounds good to you, join the Keepers of the Spark!
We have very few requirements to join us. They are:
- You must be a member of the Covenant
- You agree with our rules (below)
- You're not already in an existing Company.
Our rules are pretty straight forward and easy to follow, and are there to ensure that everyone's on the same page. They are:
- Ensure you follow the Discord Terms of Service.
- Follow the New World Code of Conduct.
- Please keep to English language in chat whenever possible.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Keep things reasonably family friendly.
- Be a part of the collective.
- Have fun and don't ruin the fun of others.
- Respect and follow the requests of the Company's officers